How to Get Customer ID of HDFC Bank Easily, When new customers open a savings or current account with HDFC Bank, the bank assigns a unique identification number to each of its account holders, which we know as Customer ID.of HDFC Bank officials use this unique identification number to identify their customers and their accounts. HDFC Bank customers require Customer ID for all types of transactions (online or offline) or inquiries in their accounts. In this article, we will learn how you can get HDFC Bank Customer ID very easily.
How to Find Customer ID of HDFC Bank
You can get your HDFC Bank Customer ID in many ways, some of the ways are as follows :-
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Cheque book
How to know HDFC Bank Customer ID by SMS
You can get your HDFC Bank Customer ID through SMS very easily. To get the Customer ID, send an SMS “REGISTER” <space> “last 4 digits of the Customer ID” <space> last 4 digits of the account number from your mobile phone to 7308080808. After some time you will get the Customer ID from HDFC Bank via SMS.
How to Get Customer ID of HDFC Bank through Net Banking
To get HDFC Bank Customer ID through Net Banking, you have to follow some simple steps :-
- Customer first go to the official website of the bank www.hdfcbank.com, then click on the reset customer ID button.
- Now submit your bank details like phone number, name, date of birth, pan number etc.
- After filling the details, a One Time Password (OTP) will now be sent to your phone number, after that enter the OTP and proceed.
- After the process is complete, you can now get the HDFC Bank Customer ID.
How to Get Customer ID of HDFC Bank through Mobile Banking
Follow some simple steps given below to get HDFC Bank’s customer ID from mobile banking :-
- Install the HDFC Mobile Banking App on your smart phone.
- Now signup in the app and fill all details.
- After signing up in the app, go to the show menu section in the app’s dashboard and go to your profile > “Personal Profile”
- Now you can see your customer ID by going to the profile section of the user’s setting.
Must read :-
Know Indian Bank Check Balance phone Number :- Click Here
How to Qualify for a Home Loan: Eligibility Criteria : Click Here
How to know Customer ID of HDFC Bank through Cheque book
Some customers get HDFC Bank’s Customer ID printed in their checkbook along with the account details. Which is given to them by HDFC Bank, thus there are many options from which you can easily get the customer ID of HDFC Bank.